The Community Foundation supports local nonprofits providing vital services by building and endowing charitable resources to support their missions, and connecting them with donors passionate about the causes they’re serving.
We appreciate the work of our Middle Tennessee nonprofit partners and provide many ways for people to contribute. More than 100 nonprofit organizations have entrusted us to grow and preserve permanent endowments for their agencies.
Through our online initiative GivingMatters.com, we are helping donors find, learn about and give with confidence to thousands of local organizations.
Agency Endowment Funds
Agency Endowment Funds within The Community Foundation give nonprofit organizations an opportunity to safeguard charitable funds to ensure the future of their work. Creating this “charitable savings account” provides nonprofits operational support now and for years to come.
An Agency Endowment Fund will:
• Protect an organization’s endowed monies to meet its future needs.
• Provide a relatively constant source of annual income.
• Demonstrate the organization’s long-range financial planning to prospective donors.
• Increase investment yield, as endowments are pooled with our other funds to provide maximum return and lower fees due to the size of the total investment.
Giving matters. The Community Foundation wants donors to give with confidence and the knowledge their gifts will have impact. Our online initiative, GivingMatters.com, is the place to make smart, informed gifts to nonprofits serving Middle Tennessee.
At GivingMatters.com you can:
• Access information on an organization’s mission, programs, leadership, financials and more.
• Learn about issues affecting our community and ways to help.
• Give online directly to the nonprofits you choose.
Find, learn about and give to more than 1,500 nonprofit organizations serving the causes you care about in Middle Tennessee. Every gift matters to the nonprofits in our community.Visit GivingMatters.com Request A Profile